Beyond sustainability
Reuse Reduce Recycle

Energy concept

If you look at it closely, ‘sustainable’ does not go far enough. Regenerative energy use draws on sources that are not exhausted. The CERVO counts on them.

Almost 95% of CERVO’s energy requirements are covered by geothermal energy. For the remaining 5% natural gas is used and in the next few years the switch to biogas is planned - and it will be expanded even further. Solar energy through collectors in the balconies of the new chalet, heat recovery of thermal energy and a comprehensive water management system conserve resources.